Monday, April 6, 2009

Force Pages

You may have noticed the little "GWpertinent forces" sidebar that's been up for a few weeks now. I just want to bring some attention to it now as with completing my undead blood bowl team I'm really aiming to keep an up to date page for each force I collect. Look to see new photos and updates on those pages, as well as maintaining a to-do list plus awards and background info. There's also the (% painted) to show you how far along I am to completion.

The new Torne Bane Flaming Ears force page is pretty much what I'm aiming for as a standard.

to-do updates;
  • Player photos for Badlandz Deff Ramz (taken, need to be editted)
  • Good pics for Novamarines
  • Add photos to Space Sharks
  • Create Orcs & Goblins (WHFB/LOTR) page
  • Get photos and pages going for mordheim and necromunda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...