Friday, February 6, 2009

Tale of 2HD Gamers - the day of reckoning!

Well the day has arrived. Last night I packed up my Novamarines to bring into Two Headed Dragon for the final date of the Tale of 2HD Gamers challenge. I also took my point form fluff and fleshed it out to proper paragraphs (for the most part) with some added detail. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I've also got my completed terrain piece made for the store (hopefully scoring a bonus point just to lock it up) but I doubt anyone will have a camera - which is disappointing as I thought the army looked great all setup on some terrain at home.

Fingers crossed I'm walking outta there with a new AoBR box - hopefully Eng (one of the employees) has his AoBR there so I can leave with two sets of Space Marines.

For the Emperor!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...