Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scratchbuilt Drop Pod mk1



Well I figured I'd get in on the action and post up a pic of my first try (mk1) for a scratchbuilt drop pod. Of the three door dreadnought variety, I really want at least one door to fold down. Also found the cardstock just too thin to give it any depth - may continue to use it for doors, but I'm going to switch to plastic card for details.

I still need to add little half rolls of card under the door to represent the hinges, and a design cut to lay on the doors. Truly not happy with this though - so I think I'm going to donate it to Two Headed Dragon as a terrain piece. The doors look all beat up anyways. I'll still probably paint it in Novamarines colours though. Maybe just leave it at the store so I have something to do in between games.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...