Monday, January 19, 2009

A Tale of 2HD Gamers - pt3 ... b

The scores for the Tale of 2HD Gamers round three has been posted. Did claim the best painted point, so I did better than I thought. Unfortunately it looks like the holidays has taken it's toll on some folks, though maybe fortunately for me because I think I have the competition locked up, free AoBR here I come! Scores are below, I'm in bold.

Month 3 scoring;
2 Thomas - partially painted
7 Tristan - fully painted, 2 games, 1 win, best painted

For reference (Grey Knight)
2 Karl - partially painted

Current standings;
20 Tristan - fully paintedx3, 5 games, 2 wins, 2 objectives, best paintedx2
14 Thomas - fully paintedx2, partially painted, 2 games, 1 win, best paintedx1
6 Ian - fully paintedx2
5 Ken - fully painted, 2 games
4 Josh - fully painted, 1 game

For reference (Grey Knight)
12 Karl - fully paintedx2, 2 games, 2 wins

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...