Thursday, January 15, 2009

2HD Blood Bowl league - day 6

Missed a bunch of days over the holidays for the Two Headed Dragon blood bowl league, also we've now started playing thursday nights. Got one game in yesterday against Matt (who had to re-start with his skaven after taking too many casualties - like to think I had a bit to do with that). He won again and scored 3 touchdowns again (damn those gutter runners are fast), however I did manage to score a touchdown this time, and my cage worked wonders for keeping the ball and holding him up. Both thrower and goblin got an advancement roll - a bonus AGILITY point for my thrower (beauty!) and I gave my goblin the catch skill. I just gotta stop trying to foul people with the gobbo as he always gets sent off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...