Monday, October 27, 2008

Crusade Army second chapter - Space Sharks

Next chapter I started work on was the Space Sharks. I have been itching to do up a Space Sharks army for a while now. I always envisioned them like WW flying aces - lots of kill markings, tooth designs on the sides of vehicles, etc. - and who better to carry the deathwatch heavy bolter than a Space Shark?

These guys won't get any paint until I am done painting my Novamarines - however I wanted a very tight look to the models and began ordering bits when i saw them available eg. torsos are only the one's with tubing - SM or CSM, all with MK6 beakies, all with the older mk7 backpack, etc. And then while waiting for the hobby room in our condo to undercoat the Novamarines I figured I might as well put these guys together. Pretty much all plastics so far.

Here's a pic of my heavy bolter armed deathwatch Space Shark.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...